t h e... H o l l y w o o d R e p o r t e r
My photo
Hollywood, CA, United States
professionally manipulated observations on politics, media and celebrity as i see it from my teetering perch just below the hollywood sign

Saturday, January 8, 2011

what ive decided to do about the black man...

the huge muscle creep from my gym? well...its my personality type to let him know i dont like him. a look isnt enough, there needs to be a verbal delivery. he has this habit of talking on his cell phone in the gym. loudly. nightclubs, jewelry, bitches..all for everyone to hear. next time the situation presents, im going to fake getting a call.  "oh..yes, hi..yeah i can talk. hold on though, let me get to someplace private.  i dont want to look like an ass by blowing up everyones gym experience with my personal phone calls, u know, im not that stupid..." and then i leave. he probably will punch me in the face next time he sees me in the garage, but that could be hot. maybe we'll end up having sex, u never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment