t h e... H o l l y w o o d R e p o r t e r
My photo
Hollywood, CA, United States
professionally manipulated observations on politics, media and celebrity as i see it from my teetering perch just below the hollywood sign

Sunday, January 9, 2011

this was riduculous...

i went to home depot yesterday to get the conduit for brians drapes. i needed 4 lengths and wrote them down on a paper and stuffed it in my back pocket. i even double checked before i walked out the door to make sure i had the measurements. i thought wouldnt that be awful to get all the way down there and then not have the exact measurements with me. well, im in home depot, and i reach for the measurements...and its not there. i get frantic searching all pockets. its not there. i had a breakdown. i said out loud "i cant fucking believe this" and i just stood there for a minute with my head down...trying to breath calmly and i said it again. slowly. i. cant. fucking. believe. this.  i put the paper purposely  in my back left pocket because nothing else goes there. i didnt want it in my front pocket because the phone and keys go there and paper could accidentally get pulled out and lost when the phone or the keys get pulled out. i enacted safety measures to make sure this didnt happen and it did. it blew me away. how did i lose that paper en route? i dont know...talk about pissed off...

No comments:

Post a Comment