t h e... H o l l y w o o d R e p o r t e r
My photo
Hollywood, CA, United States
professionally manipulated observations on politics, media and celebrity as i see it from my teetering perch just below the hollywood sign

Monday, January 17, 2011

i think i need a miracle ear...

this commercial cracks me up because it happens to me ALL the time.  its the ally bank "raise your rate cd" ad. a guy is interviewing for a job with this dude here. he tells this interviewer "i like your banks raise your rate cd" and the interviewer looks at him with this face, and says "did you just say you spent 8 days lost at sea? you like watching your neighbors watch tv?     this happens to me TOO often. someone says something to me and im like "wtf did you just say....youll have a pay raise asap?"

No comments:

Post a Comment