t h e... H o l l y w o o d R e p o r t e r
My photo
Hollywood, CA, United States
professionally manipulated observations on politics, media and celebrity as i see it from my teetering perch just below the hollywood sign

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i played a game with myself today...

and i lost.  i was walking to the bathroom, and i see this small brownish thing lying on the floor, by the bed. i go to pick it up, and stop myself. wait, i say...lets play a game. can u identify the mystery object before you pick it up. i looked and looked without bending to get a closer look and decided what i was looking at looked like a kernel of semi burnt popcorn. i ate a bowl in bed a few days ago, and it  w a s  a little burnt. it was a piece of chocolate chip cookie. i lost, but i popped the cookie bit in my mouth, and said YUM i win anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment