t h e... H o l l y w o o d R e p o r t e r
My photo
Hollywood, CA, United States
professionally manipulated observations on politics, media and celebrity as i see it from my teetering perch just below the hollywood sign

Sunday, February 6, 2011

i had to laugh...

i take a cruise through the out of the closet thrift store here on sunset every few days looking for art supplies on the cheap. canvas, frames etc..i saw this easy bake oven for sale, and it took me back to my childhood. my grandma rosie bought me an easy bake oven for christmas one year against the wishes of my mother. apparently she had asked my mother ahead of time if it was okay to give me an easy bake oven and my mom said "NO!" but grandma rosie went and did it anyway because she knew i wanted it more than anything. my brothers got BB guns, and i got the easy bake oven! i guess i was kinda gay at a very young age...heehee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment