t h e... H o l l y w o o d R e p o r t e r
My photo
Hollywood, CA, United States
professionally manipulated observations on politics, media and celebrity as i see it from my teetering perch just below the hollywood sign

Sunday, April 24, 2011

i take this shit seriously...

i was out in the parking garage blowin a cig. in my head, im running this current facebook conversation i'm having with damien around and around. he told me im crazy, and i said "im not crazy, i take risks."  i ditch the butt, and start back into the house, still running that quote through my head.  "its great. a classic line. i want it to be part of my legacy. its really how you would sum up your life, i take risks" im very happy with what i just said.  i open the front door and the first thing i see is the time on the stove. spititualist say that seeing the 11:11 is god or the universe...i choose universe... inserting a talking point into your life. something you need to think about. something significant. i truely believe that.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have taken more risks when I was younger...I admire you...

    ReplyDelete